Thursday, October 14, 2010

Phase 2?

I've been so shamefully inadequate on keeping up with this blog. Especially since (*Trumpet blare*) I have finished my first novel! Yes, book 1 is done. I've gotten 3/4 of the way through editing it and adding where I can, but I feel strongly enough about it that I am going to start sending out query letters! Can you believe it?!? I am finally to a phase where I can try to find someone who wants my novel. I have my first vict...ehem agent targeted and plan on emailing her this week! My two wonderful friends and writing group buddies have agreed to look over the beginning of the story for me one more time to pick out any errors I may have missed and then... away it goes! I'm so nervous/excited/scared/terrified/exuberant! I just can't describe this fear. Rejection? Inevitable. Perseverance? For sure. I will post after I email and continue my rant of terror. In the meantime, real life (what's that?) calls...

No comments:

Post a Comment