Saturday, September 22, 2007

Dragging my feet

I've been uninspired and unmotivated as of late. Again, I also have the ready excuse of being tired. Weee. Sick of reading that? Me too!!!



My novel class is fun, if daunting. I find that my novel is just crazy and I worry that I'm never going to see the path of my plot. I keep dreaming up so many twists and turns. I know that when I do finish, I'm going to have a lot of work to go back and make a less complicated path. Don't get me wrong, I like the twists in the plot. I just don't want to have so many that it just becomes too confusing to work. Like a bad soap opera. Yeah, none of that.

The short story is slowing down a bit. I really need my block of time to finish it. I know if I just had a few hours (that I'm not thoroughly exhausted and thinking of laundry/cleaning/sleep) to write uninterrupted, I would finish. I don't see that anywhere in my near future, though. Bleh.

Back to dragging my feet or off to sleep. I haven't decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment