Sunday, September 2, 2007

Better latte than never...


har har har

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

My wonderful hubby brought me home my "retreat and write" coffee when he came home from work and it was all messed up. I usually get a non-fat, no whip, peppermint mocha. Something about that combination really perks me up for writing. I don't know what they gave him, but there was no peppermint and no mocha in that drink. I found myself a little lax on concentration when I sat down to do my writing, but I did still get some work done. I bounced around a bit while working, but I put down some details that I had previously been missing. So...there's your reason for my title. 8)

I should be happy for any work I get done, right? For some reason when I don't just get solid pages of text down, I feel like I didn't do enough. For example, editing or adding to my character sketches or tossing an idea down for later detailing makes me feel like I slacked off or something. But, that's silly, right? Even the details and editing is work. Okay, so less fretting, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment