Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Just keep swimming

Life is a tangible thing. It has a will, emotions and is a force to be reckoned with. Wrestling with life is not a pleasurable experience. And let me tell you, it fights dirty.

I feel like I'm losing lately. I know, you're wondering what happened to that happy, energetic girl who was excited on Sunday and had inspiration strike and whatever other positive things you can think to wonder about. She's here. She just has her rough patches.

The desire to write is there but the motivation is lacking today. Yesterday wasn't very good either. I got a few sentences down, I think. I did better today, really. But both times have been a struggle. But, I'm still writing, right? I haven't stopped and that's the point. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

No comments:

Post a Comment