Thursday, August 30, 2007

An island in the middle of nowhere...

That's what I've felt like without my Internet connection. Its silly, really. I try so hard to find some island of isolation where I can write, but then when I lose my connection to the world, I feel lost. It was actually distracting to me. I would be writing and think about something that I needed information about or some specific usage that I wanted to verify...but I couldn't.

It was also nice to hear that my regular blogging was being missed. Feels good to know that I'm not just writing this for me. I like thinking that my voice is being heard by someone and that the thoughts that float (sometimes randomly) through my brain might be in some way stimulating to someone else. Maybe at some point I will inspire one of you to one tenth of the degree that you all have inspired me. One can only hope. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment