Sunday, July 15, 2007

Only half a slice of insanity, please. I'm trying to cut down.

Life is hectic. There's no getting around it. I've still been writing daily, though it is sometimes stunted because I can't seem to close my mind to the million and one things I need to be doing. This week is crazy, there's no doubt about that. I have so many personal things going at once that I think I'm going insane half the time from the stres and pressure of it all. How do I quiet my mind long enough to slip into the world I've created and lend my hand to the story?

I actually considered jumping around and trying to create some sort of fight scene last night. I had so much emotion that I couldn't find any other way to spend it. I feel like a boiling pot with no spigot. Writing is an escape, but sometimes it doesn't provide the emotional outlet I need. I may still go in and write a fight scene that may (or may not) appear at some later point in the novel. It's not a physical release, but it may help me somewhat. I guess I don't know until I try it, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment