Friday, March 28, 2008

Quiet time

I still love those moments I get to spend helping my daughter get to sleep. For a short while, I can sometimes quiet my mind. I don't know what any of you hear when you do that or if you have ever had that rare opportunity to do so. I hear dialogue or description or for a brief moment have a writing issue click itself into place. I wish I had more moments like that, but sometimes they seem so rare. I hope that any of you that read this have quiet moments like this as well.

Tonight I got to give a character a chance to step away from her supports. I feel like I was giving her the chance to walk for the first time. I don't know how she'll do. It doesn't really matter. The journey is the thing, you know. The time to learn and experience. That in mind, I think she'll do just fine. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment