Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Writing...just not to you

Sorry, but its true. I have been writing in bits and pieces, I've just been remiss on my blog. I spend most of my days with a nasty sinus/stress/anxiety headache and at night get a bit of work done before I turn into a vegetable (I prefer pumpkin).

Writing is progressing very slowly. I would be lying if I said I was happy with what I've done. My work is good, but the quantity is lacking and the quality isn't up to my personal standards. I get ideas, but when I finally get a chance to slap them down, its like typing on a sticky keyboard. Each letter is a chore, each word painful and each sentence torture.

My mind doesn't want to quiet. My chore list is so long it has its own room. Even as I write this I'm thinking of the several things I need to get done TODAY and soon. It will end, I know it will, it just seems forever away. Its that long hall in nightmares that you can never reach the end of. You run, and run, and run and it stays the same distance away. I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment