Sunday, July 22, 2007

Just practice....patience sensai

Okay, for lack of better things, I'm just going to do a little flow here and see how it goes. I thought I would just do a little description exercise.

The softest brush against your cheek, cooler than the rest. For a moment, you close your eyes and let the caress take you in a world of absence for other perceptions. The softest feather could not touch so gently as this. Soft, gentle butterfly wings across your eyelids and cheeks. Breathe it in and let it fill your lungs like down to a pillow. Soft expansion of sweet breath. Exhale it out and it swirls a new path away, dancing and twirling with the new life it holds as it is forever changed.

Okay, I feel a little better now. And, my time is up. See you next session!

No comments:

Post a Comment