Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fluffy yellow bunnies.

Yep. You read that right. That is just a prime example of the state of mind my...well...mind is in. Okay, look, hubby comes home THIS weekend. I can't think of much else right now. My brain is now just useless clouds of cotton candy. Okay....deep breath....freewriting exercise I guess? (Thank you so much, Barbara!)

When I pause to breathe, I feel the gurgling in my stomach start. My breath doesn't quite fill my lungs as if there is a band constricting some portion to make it only half what it once was. My heart, though it does not beat fast, feels labored in its daily endavors. My mind is filled with bits of fluff that flit around with the slightest breeze blocking active, usable thoughts from being seen or enacted. I feel as though I walk in a haze of dust and clouds and all sorts of problem-causing fumes that make even the most simple of tasks become sluggish, burdensome and so very hard to complete. Its not lethargy. I just can't seem to concentrate for long enough to really get anything done and that's frustrating! I guess my choices are this: allow my fluff-mind to block me from what I need and want to do or press on and try to overcome. Hmm. I like a challenge. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment